Compare and Analyze Your Ratings and the Competitors’
Actus Rating Analyzer enhances your rating analysis process by synchronizing actual media with your rating information. Visual details combined with robust viewer data gives much more information and lets you form better game-changing decisions.
A Picture is Worth a Thousand Ratings
Rating information is presented as a colorized graph in sync with its actual media. There is no need for excel files or any other metadata forms. All the information you need is visualized right in front of you. Easy. Simple.
- Colorized bars for each channel makes distinction between channels easy
- Full media and viewer’s information at any point on the graph
- Interactive graphical display syncs all players to any point you click
Compare Multiple Channels
Whether its competition follow-up or your own viewers’ watching trends you are after - Actus Rating Analyzer will make your work a breeze with its multi-screen rating display.
- Multiple screens can display up to 6 streaming channels synchronized to the same moment
- Multiple screens can display same-channel-different-date - excellent for trends follow up
- User selectable time intervals for ratings view
Archive your Rating Too
The Actus Rating Analyzer not only shows you the information, but also retains it along with your media.
Share Critical Information with Key People
Actus Rating Analyzer is also an excellent presentation tool. Web-based technology means you can share your insights with your customers, content crew, marketing team, editors and management from anywhere.
Keeps Track of All Rating Details
Additional information that comes with the rating can be displayed in Actus Rating Analyzer: different viewers’ age group, different geographic locations, and even the rating information of two or more rating providers.
- Highly flexible, you can easily switch between different demographic groups
- Automatic assignment of bar patterns and color shades for easy follow up
- Supports multiple group/channel display on the same graph